
This is a Nathan creation. And Caroline loved it!

Nathan is always wanting me to take his picture with William. He loves that dog! Most every night when he prays, he thanks God for "my William and blankies".

One day last week we went to the park. While Caroline was on the swing, I ran over to take a picture of Nathan picking up the pinestraw (which would later be money for him to get out of jail).

I tried to get a picture of him standing, but he kept putting the pinestraw in front of his face. I told him to hold it to the side a little and this is what I got.

Later, after Caroline was off the swing and we were headed to where Nathan was playing, I heard behind me "picture...picture". As I turned around I found her squatting to pick up pinestraw. That little girl loves to do whatever her brother does!

After a squatting picture, she stood up and did this. I knew immediately that she was holding her pinestraw to the side...just like Nathan had!
4 comments:
Thanks for the pictures.
Nathan looks younger in these shots -- maybe it's the overalls? (which I love - they are so cute on kids.)
And I thought Caroline looked like such a big girl - esp in the first picture.
I think it's so cute how she likes to imitate her big brother.
so cute. It's great to see how sweet they are together! And that Caroline is sooo observant!
I just remembered a story. I babysat this girl who was about Caroline's age and she was also very good at climbing. So I let her climb all over the furniture at our house and her house. Her mother came home early once and scolded her for climbing onto the kitchen stool, which I let her do all the time...Oops!!
Post a Comment