I forgot to tell you that the other day Kate was drawing & she pointed to one of her scribbles & said that it was Nathan. Out of the blue! He made an impression on her, I guess.Also, the pics are great! Where are the momma pics?
looks like fun! is the playground close to home? I can't believe how much older Caroline looks!
Oh...you know...Mama is behind the camera 99% of the time.Yes, Erin, we occasionally walk to it.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I forgot to tell you that the other day Kate was drawing & she pointed to one of her scribbles & said that it was Nathan. Out of the blue! He made an impression on her, I guess.
Also, the pics are great! Where are the momma pics?
looks like fun! is the playground close to home? I can't believe how much older Caroline looks!
Oh...you know...Mama is behind the camera 99% of the time.
Yes, Erin, we occasionally walk to it.
Post a Comment