
Right next to the ferris wheel was this big slide. Nathan was barely tall enough to ride it without an adult. He had a blast and rode it four or five times. He's the one in the middle coming down first.

Caroline REALLY wanted to go on the slide, but was too little. So, we set out to find the smaller rides. Unfortunately, they didn't seem to have as many for little bitty people as they did last year. She was big enough to ride some with an adult, but I didn't buy enough tickets for that. I convinced one of the ride operators to let her go on this ride with Nathan. Caroline LOVED it!

They both really enjoyed it. Caroline cried a TON when she had to get off. (The bars of rides don't lend to good focusing so I sharpened this close up for you.)

While Nathan went on some more rides, Caroline and I went in search of the playground. They always have this little area where somebody is trying to sell expensive wooden playsets. They let the kids play on them. This worked for her. She had a good time.

She also really enjoyed the Caroline-sized swing attached to the Caroline-sized playhouse.

After a little while, I traded out with Mema so I could get a few more pictures of Nathan (and Mema could rest). Nathan had a great time on the rides!

Here's another close-up so you can get a better idea of the expression on his face.
3 comments:
looks like you guys had a ton of fun. I LOVE the looks on their faces on the rides :)
That playhouse looks like a playMANSION!! Their expressions are so cute. You can tell they had a blast. It sounds like a fun family outing.
Post a Comment