On September 24th I tried to put Caroline's hair up in a ponytail. It stayed for a little while, but her hair is just too fine to stay up very well at the moment.
but it looks awfully cute. I can't get Kate's so high up -- it's sort of a "back" pony tail & she still needs clips & things to hold back her bangs. These little girls are growing up!
A ponytail!!! Seriously, she can't be old enough to have enough hair to have a "real looking" ponytail! It is super cute, but it makes me sad, too. It all goes by way too fast! :( But, you are getting close to being ready for big bows now, though!! :)
3 comments:
but it looks awfully cute. I can't get Kate's so high up -- it's sort of a "back" pony tail & she still needs clips & things to hold back her bangs. These little girls are growing up!
She is so adorable!!!! I love the pony tail!!!
A ponytail!!! Seriously, she can't be old enough to have enough hair to have a "real looking" ponytail! It is super cute, but it makes me sad, too. It all goes by way too fast! :( But, you are getting close to being ready for big bows now, though!! :)
Post a Comment