Caroline - she's been going potty more and more lately. Last week, I started letting her wear "underwear". (training pants with plastic underwear over them) I didn't really intend for her to start wearing them quite yet, but she's very interested. I'm hoping that in the next week or two we can make a really strong effort to take her to the potty regularly and see what happens. Until then, we'll just keep taking her when she's interested so she can figure out what "needing to go" feels like.
Nathan - he's been writing lots of books lately. He writes a story and pictures to go with it on his copy paper and then we staple them together. His spelling has actually been pretty decent lately as well. He is reading up a storm. It truly wows me at what he can read and that he is actually comprehending as well. He reads to Caroline, reads his library books, reads during his downtime...he really does read a lot.
PS: I'll get back to catching up on what we've been doing as soon as possible - though it may be late next week before that happens.
3 comments:
I'm still amazed Nathan can read that well already. He's awesome! I bet Caroline loves him reading to her!
Very amazing. I remember learning how to read in the first grade. I think it's wonderful he seems to be so interested in it.
hey, we heard tell that maybe Ging & Norm (and ERIN!!! WHAT WHAT!) might be heading over here for Thanksgiving. . what about ya'll?
Post a Comment