Back on April 22nd, I recorded Nathan singing several songs. However, I never put them up here. Well, I am finally getting it done. I hope that you will enjoy hearing him.
The B-I-B-L-E
Jesus Loves Me
Lead Me Lord (words below)
Oh How I Love Jesus
Somebody's Praying For Me (words below)
The Wheels On The Bus
William Song -an original by Nathan
Lead Me Lord
Lead me Lord, I will follow.
Lead me Lord, I will go.
You have called me.
I will answer.
Lead me Lord, I will go.
Somebody's Praying For Me
Somebody's praying, I can feel it.
Somebody's praying for me.
Mighty hands are guiding me
to protect me from what I can't see.
Lord, I believe.
Lord, I believe.
Somebody's praying for me.
Somebody's praying for me.
5 comments:
so precious! Are most of the Bible songs learned at church or are they from Cd's. I haven't heard some of them in a loongg time. :-) I love how he says "ward."
Well, I know that he sings the "B-I-B-L-E" at church, but he's known it for a long time from a cd. I don't know that they sing "Jesus Loves Me" very often. "Lead Me Lord" and "Somebody's Praying For Me" are songs he learned strictly in "big church" over the last year. As you can tell, he still doesn't quite have them all the way. I just read an old post of mine and was reminded that he started singing "Oh How I Love Jesus" a while back on his own, so I guess he originally learned it at church. His children's choir also just sang it in "big church" when all the kids sang a couple songs.
Well, I was mostly wondering about the older choruses. . if that was the type of songs that were sung in "big" church, but I guess I didn't ask my question so directly. You answered me anyway! I was inspired & got some recordings today of Kate "singing." ha!
If this shows up twice, I'm sorry. Stupid blogger may or may not have eaten my first comment so here we go again.
Those were too cute. I especially enjoyed William's song.
Hey, have you fallen off a bridge? Just checking to see if you're okay.
Post a Comment