Monday, May 12, 2008

a shorter cut

Nathan was in severe need of a haircut, so we decided to cut it today. While we were getting ready, Nathan said that he wanted me to cut it short like Daddy's. So, we did. It made me nervous to cut it shorter, but I kept reminding myself that it doesn't take very long to grow out. Anyway, here are a couple pictures for your enjoyment. (You can compare how it looks now to the last couple posts to see how much of a difference it is.)


4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

is that a quivering lip in the bottom left hand pic? Cute haircut, Nathan. I like it. It makes you look a little bit older.

JM said...

No, he was just being silly...and didn't really want to have his picture taken.

Jenn said...

He looks even more like Daddy now!

Lawrence said...

I like it!