Looks like a fun, fun time with their friends. I'm sure YOU had a great time, too! I love the last one of Caroline and the little boy. Cute.
question about those sprig tails. Kate hates, hates, hates it when I try to put her in a pony tail. I feel like I'm hurting her when I do the 2nd & 3rd time around with the pony holder. Any tips?? Or does Caroline just tough it out?
Maybe it's the hair thingy that you're using? I use some little bitty (maybe dime size) hair bands. She doesn't act like it's hurting her unless I catch a stray hair or two. I also try not to worry too much about how close it is to her head. I do, however, put them around three times. I don't know that any of that will help at all, but those are my thoughts.
3 comments:
I love all the towel pictures. especially of the girls--so cute! and it look like the boys had a lot of fun together! what a fun trip :)
Looks like a fun, fun time with their friends. I'm sure YOU had a great time, too! I love the last one of Caroline and the little boy. Cute.
question about those sprig tails. Kate hates, hates, hates it when I try to put her in a pony tail. I feel like I'm hurting her when I do the 2nd & 3rd time around with the pony holder. Any tips?? Or does Caroline just tough it out?
I did have a great time!
Maybe it's the hair thingy that you're using? I use some little bitty (maybe dime size) hair bands. She doesn't act like it's hurting her unless I catch a stray hair or two. I also try not to worry too much about how close it is to her head. I do, however, put them around three times. I don't know that any of that will help at all, but those are my thoughts.
Post a Comment