Apparently, that is up for interpretation. I had a roommate adamant about the roll going underneath after his stint in the Navy. He never could explain the virtues of underneath. I'm an over the top girl myself. I've always loved the little points they fold in hotels.
4 comments:
We must teach him the evils of underneath and the blessings of over the top!
But at least if it on backwards, it makes it harder to unroll by small children (or cats) that are playing with it.
But I agree that he must be taught the correct way.
Apparently, that is up for interpretation. I had a roommate adamant about the roll going underneath after his stint in the Navy. He never could explain the virtues of underneath. I'm an over the top girl myself. I've always loved the little points they fold in hotels.
funny. what a clever child.
Post a Comment