Tuesday, March 13, 2007

six o'clock and all's well

Six o'clock...the time that Caroline has gotten up the last two mornings. The important part about that, though, is that she went to sleep at 11:00 and 10:45. Yay! I sure hope that she keeps it up. I like being able to get seven hours of sleep all at the same time! Previously, I was getting more like 6.5 in two or three pieces.

So...you might ask...why might she be sleeping longer? Well, my best guess would be that we have finally gotten on a good 3 hour feeding schedule. For a while, I was really trying to be lenient since she was having reflux problems. We've been almost right on for close to a week, now. That's also helping me since I have a better idea when she'll be eating and can do a little to plan around it.

Elizabeth asked about how Caroline was doing on milestones. Well, here is a link to a milestone chart on babycenter.com. She can do most everything listed as both one and two months. The only things that I haven't specifically seen her do are "Notices his hands" and "Lifts head and shoulders when lying on tummy (mini-pushup)".

Here are two recent pictures of her sleeping:


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how precious! I just can't wait to see her again - and everyone else too. How much does she weigh now?

JM said...

I have no idea how much she weighs. I would really like to find out, though, because I'm sure she's gained a good bit. I thought about taking her to the post office and checking on the scales there. Matt told me I should be careful who sees me...they might think I'm going to mail my baby. :)

Erin said...

I would like to see that! That might make some people laugh :)

Ldani said...

You could also try the grocery store!

Elizabeth said...

I've seen some baby stores that have baby scales. I don't know that the supermarket scale would be a great idea -- they are a little tipsy. I never thought about the post office. I wonder what the postal employees would say? The pictures are really sweet. I will be excited to see that website of milestones. I don't really know what the kids are "supposed" to be doing other than the few questions my doctor asks every time I go.