Nope...no other events. Who knows! I talked to Michelle (my maid of honor) and she said her little boy who is 6 months younger than Nathan has done the same thing twice. At the ER they said they had had several kids with the same symptoms and had even had four that day. I just hope that was our one and only time!
4 comments:
the first picture of nathan driving his car is now my wallpaper :) so cute!
I'm glad he's feeling THAT much better.
Any more trips to the hospital or "explanations" of what caused his problems that night?
Nope...no other events. Who knows! I talked to Michelle (my maid of honor) and she said her little boy who is 6 months younger than Nathan has done the same thing twice. At the ER they said they had had several kids with the same symptoms and had even had four that day. I just hope that was our one and only time!
Post a Comment