They are adorable!!
super cute!
I can't believe they are all getting so big!! Where does time go?? Want to spend more time with them. Keep up the good work!! Mema
go jackets!!!
Too cute! Now they just need a football game to go to.I'd like to print a copy of this picture if you'll send it to me.
I thought since this was posted on April 1st it was a cruel April Fool's Joke. Unfortunately, looks like I was wrong...Go Dawgs! :-)
You're so funny, bro! Or not.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
They are adorable!!
super cute!
I can't believe they are all getting so big!! Where does time go?? Want to spend more time with them. Keep up the good work!! Mema
go jackets!!!
Too cute! Now they just need a football game to go to.
I'd like to print a copy of this picture if you'll send it to me.
I thought since this was posted on April 1st it was a cruel April Fool's Joke. Unfortunately, looks like I was wrong...
Go Dawgs! :-)
You're so funny, bro! Or not.
Post a Comment