Saturday, April 09, 2011

room changes

Because Sara has been potty training and has been mostly staying dry at night, we (I) decided to go ahead and move her to a big bed. So, last Saturday (April 2nd) we rearranged beds and rooms. Here's Sara's last night in the crib:


And here she is in her big bed for her nap on Saturday:


Here's the girls' room before the move and after (from the door):



We took Nathan's bunk beds apart. Caroline got the bottom bunk and Nathan kept the top. Here is Nathan's room before and after (again, from the door):



After fixing up the room, I wanted to customize Sara's name for her (especially since I haven't been able to make her a twin size quilt yet). Here are the girls' names before the change:


Sara's letters were repainted to her "blue" color, the ribbon was changed to match, and they were girlified just a little:


And I couldn't add bling to Sara's without adding a little for our girly girl (you have to look close, but there are flowers and curls on each letter):

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

The remodel looks great! And, most importantly, it looks like all of the kids are happy with it!

Nana said...

Everything looks real good. I'll bet Sara is very pleased that she is such a big girl now!