I was looking a few minutes ago for some pictures to compare what the kids look like and I ran across these. They are all from about the same age...Daddy holding a sleeping baby. (These were added after the original posting.)
Sweet pics at the beginning. . and I'm gonna guess Sara, Caroline, and Nathan. Nathan, to me, looks so much like himself NOW! and the girls look more similar. . that is, if I'm right.
Good job Sara for getting her head up! She's so strong! How many weeks is she now?
1 comment:
Sweet pics at the beginning. . and I'm gonna guess Sara, Caroline, and Nathan. Nathan, to me, looks so much like himself NOW! and the girls look more similar. . that is, if I'm right.
Good job Sara for getting her head up! She's so strong! How many weeks is she now?
Post a Comment