Caroline and I took Sara to her two month doctor's visit on Monday. She is very healthy and everything looks great! She is now 12 pounds (they said 90%, but it looks more like 80% to me) and 24 1/4 inches long (97%). Just because I thought it would be interesting to know, I looked to see at what age her numbers would be average. Her weight is average for a 3 month old and her height is average for a four month old. It looks like she's headed to be a tall girl! Oh yeah...and her head measures at 75% - the smallest of any of our children.
Sara also had to get three shots and an oral vaccine. When she woke up from her nap later in the day, she was in pain. It was very obvious that her left leg was hurting her. We didn't have any infant Tylenol here (neither of the others ever needed it), so Matt left work and picked some up for us. I didn't think a screaming in pain baby needed to be taken to get medicine. Luckily, she calmed down as long as I held her and didn't move too much. Later in the evening, she seemed to be fine and didn't have any more problems. Thank you Tylenol and Daddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment