we didn't brave the snow long enough to make anything, but those snowmen are adorable!
Lydia says, "Look, they made their own snowmans -- a happy one and a sad one." lol
He he...I thought Caroline's snowlady had a better smile. When I looked at the picture, though, I had to laugh because neither the snowlady nor Caroline look very happy. :)
how fun! I'm glad they got to play--we didn't have any snow here. I love the snowpeople :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
we didn't brave the snow long enough to make anything, but those snowmen are adorable!
Lydia says, "Look, they made their own snowmans -- a happy one and a sad one." lol
He he...I thought Caroline's snowlady had a better smile. When I looked at the picture, though, I had to laugh because neither the snowlady nor Caroline look very happy. :)
how fun! I'm glad they got to play--we didn't have any snow here. I love the snowpeople :)
Post a Comment