Monday, December 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Nathan!

In honor of Nathan's 5th Birthday, I want to share with you the "official" pictures of him on his birthday (or very close) through the years. I couldn't find an electronic version of his hospital picture, so I included another one taken while we were there. Our little boy is getting so big!!!








And here is Nathan with his beloved William on his first and fifth birthdays. William has definitely changed along with Nathan over the years!




I look back over these pictures and smile at how much Nathan has grown and changed. At the same time, there is a tear in my eye. A bit of sadness in my heart. And I can't really explain it. But I love just where he is now and wouldn't turn back the clock. Happy Birthday, bud!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Happy Birthday, Nathan! love, Aunt Erin

Ldani said...

I hope Nathan had a wonderful birthday!

Elizabeth said...

This was so cute!

The funniest bit being William! MY, that puppy has changed!