Nathan has a funny word that he often uses. It is "bahk" and means "oh no, I did so-and-so wrong" or "oh no, I forgot". He also still mispronounces some words.
Joseph - Joviss
Granddad - Gran-grad
Granddaddy - Gran-graddy
We know there are more, but we haven't thought of them yet. Maybe I'll add to this list if we catch any more in the next couple days. He also still pronounces beginning "l"'s as "w".
Here is Caroline's word list:
uh-oh
bah bah - bye bye - not used in a long time
da da
ma ma
ush - look at that, I want that (pronounced like the "oo" in "book")
dee doo - peek a boo
shoosh - shoes
??? - thank you (she doesn't say it often so I don't know how it's pronounced)
baluh-daluh-daluh - banana (to pronounce it right, your tongue has to come out of your mouth with each section of the word)
She also makes sounds for planes, cars, and animals. She only has one consistent animal sound. It started as her dog sound and sounds like a bark. However, she has expanded it's use to pointing out all animals/birds. She does occasionally try to imitate other sounds that people make. She will even imitate singing...me or Nathan.
No comments:
Post a Comment