Thursday, April 17, 2008

injuries

Last week, while waiting on Matt to come home, Caroline fell off the front porch. Now, the drop is only about 6 or 8 inches, but she fell onto the sidewalk. She got a kinda yucky looking scrape, but it wasn't too bad. However, I have been wanting to take the kids to have a picture made together...and I don't want a scratched up head picture.


Well, that injury was almost well when, earlier in the week, she fell again. Again we were out waiting on Matt to come home. This time, though, I was pulling some weeds and the kids were playing a little. I think Caroline was trying to catch Nathan (who was running around the car). How she managed to pull off this injury, I don't know.


Well, I guess it will be another couple weeks before we make it to have a picture made...hopefully...

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

poor sweet girl! How did she handle her injuries? did you have to clean either one? Thankfully, all of Kate's injuries have been inside her mouth -- so we've fed her ice cream to "keep the ice" on it. :-) Learned that little trick from Jen.

JM said...

Luckily, they didn't take much cleaning. However, I did try...try...to put a bandaid on the one below her nose. She DID NOT like it and cried and cried and cried until I finally decided that it wasn't worth it. :)