Thursday, March 06, 2008

yummy cuddles

For a while now, I have been getting lots of yummy cuddles from Caroline. It's so great! She'll climb up in my lap or get me to hold her and then stick her thumb in her mouth and lay her head down. I love it! I try to take as much time as I can to let her cuddle. Nathan was never cuddly and Caroline hasn't been much to this point. I think some of it may be a result of not nursing. I think this may have become somewhat of a substitute for that time. She doesn't really cuddle with anybody else. One of the reasons that I try to take the time to let her cuddle is that I want to foster a loving relationship with her. I know that mothers and daughters can often butt heads. I fully expect that will happen, but maybe some cuddles along the way will keep it to a minimum. :) If nothing else, I enjoy it and Caroline enjoys it, so it's worth it!

No comments: