So, on Sunday after naps, we let the kids hunt for Easter eggs. We only did one round, though, since Nathan wasn't feeling too good. I think that was enough for them, though. Since Caroline was itty bitty last year, this was her first Easter egg hunt. She caught on quickly and did very well.
(Grandma and Granddad were very nice and left one area of high weeds in the yard - great for hiding Easter eggs in!)
cute! I love the pic of Caroline reaching into the tree/bush to get the egg! Very nice!
Hey, what ever happened to the ant farm? Josh claims we have one in our backyard, but I keep telling him that calling it an ant farm doesn't make it a hobby & they must DIE!!!
3 comments:
She must be a very smart girl, and so cute to boot!
I've always loved Easter egg hunts. =)
cute! I love the pic of Caroline reaching into the tree/bush to get the egg! Very nice!
Hey, what ever happened to the ant farm? Josh claims we have one in our backyard, but I keep telling him that calling it an ant farm doesn't make it a hobby & they must DIE!!!
Post a Comment