Thursday, October 04, 2007

a track, a family, and a uterus?

On Tuesday, Nathan and I were looking at some pictures of Aunt Jenn's pregnant belly. Nathan asked "When Aunt Jenn eats food will it get on the baby's hair?" I told him that it wouldn't and started to explain. However, I decided that a picture would make the explanation much easier. So...I drew a picture (of sorts) for him. He wanted to draw the baby inside, though. I thought it was kinda funny so I took a picture. Here it is:



After that, Nathan decided to start drawing us. Here is his most recent family portrait:



Nathan is still enjoying his trains. He recently saved money to buy himself a roundhouse and a turntable. Here is a track that he built almost completely by himself on Wednesday:

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

What is he drawing on?
I like the both drawings. Inquisitive mind, huh? Has he tried to ask you about the real way babies arrive?

JM said...

That's a white board that he's using. I found them before last Christmas for $.50. Yay! I love great finds! He has four of them, but only one is used often.