We took a special trip yesterday. It was fun! I don't have time to post about it right now, but here is a clue. See if you can guess what we did (if you already know what we did, don't tell).
OK, for one, first thought before reading the post, was that it was modern art of a pregnant belly. Maybe that's because I just finished reading Lauren's birth story.
Then I thought, teeth? But, that didn't seem to make a lot of sense, either. So, you stumped me.
4 comments:
OK, for one, first thought before reading the post, was that it was modern art of a pregnant belly. Maybe that's because I just finished reading Lauren's birth story.
Then I thought, teeth? But, that didn't seem to make a lot of sense, either. So, you stumped me.
Airplane musuem?
Nope. We went further away than that. Elizabeth will have to be closest for now. Teeth aren't too far off from what the picture is. :)
it took me a second to figure out what it was, and I even knew where you guys went! Can't wait for a full report :)
Post a Comment