Granddad retired.

Caroline built cubes all on her own. I think it's pretty impressive.

Sara smiled for the camera.

Caroline rode around on Nathan like he was a horse.

Nathan had a Cinderella Ball at school.

It snowed...a bunch. (Another post on this to come.)

Nathan smiled for the camera.

Sara got pink eye (and so did Caroline later).

We started brushing Sara's teeth.

Nathan and Caroline picked lettuce leaves from the garden (left overs from last year), had Mommy wash them off, and then they ate them. Whose children are these eating leaves???

And one video...It's not the greatest, but I did manage to catch Sara doing the "Roll" part of Pat-a-cake one day. Yes, I know that we don't do it "right", but this is the way I did it growing up.
3 comments:
How long did Nathan consent to be a horse?
They didn't do it for very long, but he was having a good time.
fun! the baileys have an alternate to the way I learned it too.
pat a cake, pat a cake, baker's man
bake me a cake as fast as you can
roll it, pat it & throw it in the pan!
(and that's it!) Super cute pics!
Post a Comment