

Here's Caroline's frog pool that she got for her birthday (in January) and we finally got out (in August).

Nathan wanted to try holding Sara. He did pretty well. It makes him seem like such a big boy!

Caroline has fun playing with Sara. And Sara thinks that she is very interesting.

2 comments:
Lots of fun posts, Jennifer! And super great pics. I'm so out of practice!!! I really would a) like to take a class sometime or b) get a good book & c) take a photo taking vacation. Kids make the whole taking a camera everywhere a bit more complicated.
Your family is sooo cute! It is great to see everybody looking so happy! I like your pictures too. So, are you guys in Atlanta? If so, would you like to meet up some time, maybe have some fun taking pictures together (not for business, just for fun)?
Post a Comment