Wednesday, September 02, 2009

August pictures - part 2 (Nathan)

Nathan has started soccer again this year. He's having a good time and is getting in there better than he did last year. But honestly, I don't think he's really into soccer all that much. Mostly, he just wants to be on Daddy's team. And that's great, too!




He still likes to play with his cars, trucks, and trains. He plays with them with Caroline and sometimes at his down time. He also spends a good bit of his down time reading and listening to music. He LOVES music. His favorites are hymns and usually the older ones. He says he wants to be a choir director when he grows up.


He still likes to be silly. I've had a hard time getting him to cooperate for pictures lately. And that makes getting pictures of all three kiddos together a bit difficult.


In this picture, Nathan wanted his picture made because I was taking one of Caroline. I'm not really sure what's up with the "roar" pose, but we'll go with it. :)



This morning Nathan told me "I love everyone in the family more than 5,000 universes stuck together with bubble gum."

No comments: