Last Tuesday (July 28th), Caroline finally got to move back into her own room. We bought her a twin size bed that is low to the ground so that when she falls out (and she does) she won't get hurt. As you can see, I decided to make her a purple quilt rather than the one that I had originally planned. We have not finished decorating the room, but at least she can sleep in there. One thing has changed, though. Sara's mattress has been lowered and she is no longer using her bumper pad. That has made things extra interesting trying to get both girls down for a nap in the afternoon. They're doing pretty good, though. We'll just have to keep working on it.

This is how I found Caroline sleeping the first night. She is definitely one to move around in her sleep...explaining why she falls out of the bed. She is enjoying her new bed, though, and usually wants to be covered up with her new quilt. Yay! Oh yeah...you can also see her purple polka dotted sheets. Next to purple, I think her favorite thing is polka dots. It's so fun when I can find things that are "her".
2 comments:
I love the new quilt for Caroline. Hopefully she'll grow out of the turning around. It took my brother until close to high school before he finally stopped moving that much. But that's also my fear with Kathryn. She can't sleep in the same position even for a little nap!
Great job on the quilt, Jennifer. It looks really great!
Post a Comment