
On Saturday, we finally bought a mattress for Nathan's top bunk. He's not allowed to sleep on it yet, but at least it could be used. At the very least, it looks nicer to have an actual mattress on top. Plus, he's enjoying climbing up and down. I just hope he doesn't break his arm. He's already fallen a couple times. I'm not exactly sure how high he was since he did it during his down time. I heard the bang, but he didn't cry. It must not have hurt too bad.

As for Caroline, she is getting pretty good at eating with a spoon...at least sticky things. Below is a video from yesterday. Also, make sure to enjoy Nathan's playing noises in the background. It's a taste of "normal" life around here.
2 comments:
I find normal life to be the best!
Yeah! She's doing great! Spagghetti face is just around the corner!
Post a Comment