Some great pics of your adorable kids...and a nice family pic too. Was it a special occasion? The floors DO look great. I can't remember..were they original and you had them refinished?
Jen, the family picture was for baby dedication at church. We were in line...coming in the back door as we were announced.
The floors were original. They were actually in pretty good shape, but we knew that if we ever wanted to redo them, the best time was before we moved all of our stuff on them. I'm glad we did, too. I feel like they're pretty clean for a baby on the floor
4 comments:
They are so cute! Just a month now so that til I can get little people hugs. I can't wait!
Jennifer, I like your haircut! And the floors are beautiful. And, those are pretty cute little kids, too :0)
Some great pics of your adorable kids...and a nice family pic too. Was it a special occasion?
The floors DO look great. I can't remember..were they original and you had them refinished?
Thanks to everyone.
Jen, the family picture was for baby dedication at church. We were in line...coming in the back door as we were announced.
The floors were original. They were actually in pretty good shape, but we knew that if we ever wanted to redo them, the best time was before we moved all of our stuff on them. I'm glad we did, too. I feel like they're pretty clean for a baby on the floor
Post a Comment