I've been a silent reader for a few weeks. Sorry. Great for Nathan eating pizza -- of course, I have to order special pizza for myself -- so I guess I'm WEIRD. :-) The pictures are really cute. Caroline is so adorable & sweet. I love her smile. It could melt you! (And, I am sure it does.)
5 comments:
I've been a silent reader for a few weeks. Sorry. Great for Nathan eating pizza -- of course, I have to order special pizza for myself -- so I guess I'm WEIRD. :-) The pictures are really cute. Caroline is so adorable & sweet. I love her smile. It could melt you! (And, I am sure it does.)
Caroline is so big! I can't believe it. Cute pics, they look so sweet!
They are both growing so quickly. Less than a week now, yay!
I love Caroline's expression in the last picture!
We can't wait to see you, Aunt Lisa!
Post a Comment