In case you were wondering, here are the subjects (in no particular order) that Nathan is covering in school:
- Reading
- Writing (print and cursive)
- Math
- Science
- Bible
- Piano
- Project Planning
- Sign Language
- Creative Writing
- Geography
- History
- Art
- P.E.
- Spelling
(Don't miss the post below.)
6 comments:
Wow -- that's quite a list. Project planning? That's great that he's taking piano. Is this his first year?
I loved your post about Sara. I know what you're feeling, because the same types of things are happening 'round here. We haven't achieved sentences yet. . but I asked where something was yesterday and she said, "Ummmmm....blabber blabber." It was so cute, not very informative for me, but cute.
What's the best stuff you're using w/ Caroline this year? I am ready to move on to lower case letters, and I still haven't checked out the HWT that you have used. That's on a list somewhere. I'm also looking for something more in math.
Project Planning - design a playhouse, price said playhouse, revise plan or figure out how to meet budget, build playhouse. We're still at the "design a playhouse" phase.
I'm not doing very much "formal" with her. Besides the HWT, we've got a book of worksheets from Walmart that she does occasionally. Otherwise, she draws.
ahh. . the little engineer already budding. :-) I guess this is an outflow of his recycled designs that he has been creating for a long time now.
And, I keep forgetting to say this-- I love the new header, a lot. What is that background?
Thanks. I wish the picture wasn't a little blurry, but it's nice to have a picture with all of the smiling! It's the cabbage chair at Babyland General.
love the new picture at the top! all smiles :) and it looks like you have a future architect on your hands! :)
Post a Comment