Tuesday, June 08, 2010

May Pictures 1

Sara wants to play with the dishes when I'm loading or unloading the dishwasher. When I load the dishwasher now, I put her to work. She is pretty good at putting the silverware in the basket.


We went on a walk one afternoon and everyone got hot and sweaty. When we got back we broke out the sprinkler.


Like her brother and sister before her, Sara likes to eat lemons. Yes, even though she makes this face, she asks for them again.


Before she started walking on her own (and after), one of Sara's favorite walkers was the trash can. I took it away from her so many times that I knew that I had to have a picture to remember it.


On Mother's Day, we took a picture of the kids and their cousins. Just try getting five kids to all look the same direction at the same time...much less look pleasant. This picture is has one of the kids photoshopped in.


We were also trying to get a picture of the girls in their matching white outfits.


And here's a picture that represents reality. :) Yep. Reality.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Love the last picture! It's such a true representation of what that 10 minutes was like. I also think the one of the girls is adorable. Your kids are growing so much and Caroline seems to have a great imagination just like her big brother!

Elizabeth said...

so great! the 3 girls in white is quite sweet!