Today Nathan got a new William. That's right. A brand new William. Not a Fred. Not a Sam. Not a Willie. Not a William 2. A William. Yep. Now Nathan has two Williams.


Nathan's original William has been very well loved. But I think that his new William will be just as loved. To Matt and I, it seems almost wrong to have another William. To Nathan, it seems right.
I mentioned to Nathan that his original William will always be special. He informed me that the new William was special too. I asked him if William would feel bad that there is another William. He said "No, now he has somebody to share his doghouse." It baffles me. And it makes me smile. I'm glad I could find my boy another beloved friend.
3 comments:
so, where did you end up finding him??
L has MULTIPLE pups & has never batted an eye at that. But, I have heard of other kids who really balk when their parents pull out a fresh lovable pet.
It's amazing how well loved William looks.
I can't believe you found another! For some reason I thought he was practically irreplaceable...
Yes - Lydia loves all her Pups. I suppose to her, the more the merrier!
It is practically irreplaceable. I've been looking a lot, but only recently ran across one. I was actually looking for an animal for somebody else at the time. It's not only not made anymore, but the company that made it doesn't even exist. I've found three total and the one that I got was the only unused one. I got this one on Ebay.
Post a Comment