Saturday, January 23, 2010

December - Pictures #6 (Nelson Christmas)

On Sunday after Christmas, we got together with Mommy's extended family. It was nice to be in the same place with everyone. It's getting crazier each year, though, as we add kids. This year, we had three new ones for a total of six!


I didn't get too many non-posed shots, but here are a few of some of the kids opening their presents from Mema.




We made an attempt at getting a picture of the three babies. It was a challenge to try and get them all to look the same direction while sitting still. I stayed right behind the couch to catch any of them that tried to dive for the edge.


And I know this has nothing really to do with the kids, but I wanted to include it anyway. This is the quilt that I made Mema. It's not quite finished, but it was done enough to give.

3 comments:

j.j. said...

wow! DId you trace the handprints of all the family member?

JM said...

They all sent me their handprints (well, all except two). And some of them sent me fabric that was "them". The others gave me ideas of what to get. And the circles in the corners are for those who have died. And the heart is for Mema.

JM said...

I made up something for the two that I was missing.