Glad to see a picture! That is good. Are you all going to eat with us Sunday?? Josh and family and Tiffany and Tylers are going to church with me. Do you all like Piccadilly? - they said they would save us a table - also Ole Time. Do you have a preference? I am treating. Let me know. Miss ya'll! Mema
4 comments:
I would appreciate you taking the time. =)
so funny! I love Sara's face. And great leaves in the background!
Glad to see a picture! That is good. Are you all going to eat with us Sunday?? Josh and family and Tiffany and Tylers are going to church with me. Do you all like Piccadilly? - they said they would save us a table - also Ole Time. Do you have a preference? I am treating. Let me know. Miss ya'll! Mema
I want a picture of the three. That is good. Enjoyed seeing you all at lunch. See you this week. Mema
Post a Comment