Friday, July 10, 2009

a special visit

Last week Uncle Sean & Aunt Lisa came to visit us. It was nice to get to spend some good time with them for a few days. One day, we went out to our local peach packing plant to check out the process. We had lunch, and the kids played on the playground. Here are Uncle Sean & Aunt Lisa with all three kids. They look like naturals, don't they! (Where are our cousins?)


This is the norm around here. :)


Apparently Aunt Lisa's arm tastes very good.


Nathan was enjoying playing on the tractor, but it sure is far to shift.


Watch out, Caroline! The front loader's coming!


Thursday night, everyone but Mommy and Sara went out to our local 4th of July celebration. While they waiting on the fireworks, they had fun with the jump rockets that Uncle Sean & Aunt Lisa gave Nathan for his birthday last year. Look at Nathan getting some air!


I think somebody needed to explain to the girls how this things works.


I just couldn't resist including this picture. Sweaty Caroline in her Daddy's hat sure is cute!


Thanks to Uncle Sean for all the pictures. I only got a couple and they weren't all that great.

3 comments:

j.j. said...

Looks like a fun visit. (Lisa -did you wear purple in honor of Caroline?!)
Those jump rockets look like fun. Where did they come from?

Elizabeth said...

love the last pic of Caroline. Adorable!

jferg said...

I have to say I completely disagree with your parenting style. Allowing your kids to wear Georgia Techie hats is borderline cruel and unsual punishment. Is this a behavoir modification technique? "kids, be good or else you'll have to wear a very ugly dunts cap...we call it daddy's GT hat".

Here's to a Christmas full of red and black to even out their wardrobes! :-)