- Sara will be 3 months in 3 days and she's starting to outgrow her 3-6 mo. clothes.
- Sara has rolled over in her bed twice (stomach to back) and she scoots around pretty good.
- Sara is sleeping about 13 hours at night and takes two naps (one about 1 hour and one about 4 hours) during the day.
- Sara LOVES for people to talk to her and she will often talk back.
- Sara loves to "sit" these days (with help, of course).
- Caroline has grown an inch in the last four months...but I think most of it has been within the last two.
- Caroline got some new size 7 shoes a couple months ago and now her toes are hanging off (she wore a 5 last summer).
- Caroline loves to talk but has some trouble with prepositions - for example, she will say "I'm going to kick the ball from Nathan." She has also been caught several times saying "I'm are going to do so-and-so."
- Caroline rarely has a potty accident anymore (but is still in diapers when sleeping).
- Nathan will no doubt move up to boy size shoes before long.
- Nathan made me a sweet note on a napkin today while we were at lunch and I was upset. He wanted to help me feel better. I'll try to remember to put a picture up soon.
- Nathan's new fascination is with roly polies. He wants to keep them as pets.
- Nathan is a great big brother.
1 comment:
Man! I am so bummed out that we aren't going to be heading to Augusta this week. My sister is in town from Guatemala, so we're staying close to home to soak up as much sister time as possible!
Just yesterday, Kate asked me about Nathan. It's amazing that she thinks about him without any sort of connection that I can see.She also periodically asks me about Norfin (Norman) & Matt (Norfin's Matt).
Post a Comment