Actually, that is pink eye. It doesn't look so pink in this picture, but it really is. It's draining all kinds of yellow gunk, too. We've got drops, so maybe it will be better tomorrow...but it's in the other one now too, so...
Nobody else has it. According to what I have read in the last couple days, it is caused by the same viruses/bacteria that cause colds and ear infections and such.
Her eye looked like that because it was so swollen. She's doing much better today, so I think the antibiotic drops must be working.
I was wondering what happened? Miss you all. I should be free after Tues. or Wed. - whatever day the "Nelson girls" leave. One is coming from Miss. one from Atlanta to talk about Geneology. I am so proud for Papa. Mema
7 comments:
Did she fall?
Actually, that is pink eye. It doesn't look so pink in this picture, but it really is. It's draining all kinds of yellow gunk, too. We've got drops, so maybe it will be better tomorrow...but it's in the other one now too, so...
Poor Caroline. I remember those days. I feel for her.
Does Nathan have it too? How do kids get that? I really don't know much about it except that I think it's pretty contagious...
Yuck! Poor little girl. She looks like she has a black eye, really. Or the right before the black comes up black eye.
Nobody else has it. According to what I have read in the last couple days, it is caused by the same viruses/bacteria that cause colds and ear infections and such.
Her eye looked like that because it was so swollen. She's doing much better today, so I think the antibiotic drops must be working.
I was wondering what happened? Miss you all. I should be free after Tues. or Wed. - whatever day the "Nelson girls" leave. One is coming from Miss. one from Atlanta to talk about Geneology. I am so proud for Papa. Mema
Post a Comment