Wednesday, February 11, 2009

bed transition

Here is the journey to the new sleeping arrangements...the last night with Nathan on the bottom bunk and Caroline in the crib.




The bunk beds all made up for their new occupants.




Naptime - the first adventure in a big bed for Caroline.


Asleep for the night in their new beds - Nathan on the top, and Caroline on the bottom.


4 comments:

Michelle said...

How fun! Caroline looks SO big in that "big girl bed"!! And, Nathan looked VERY proud to be on the top bunk! It looks as though the transition went fairly smoothly...

j.j. said...

It DOES sound like it went smoothly. And I am impressed that you didn't even feel the need to put a bed railing on for Caroline! Lydia is such a wiggler that she would tumble out without one.

JM said...

Well, Caroline moves around a good bit, but I thought we would try it first and see how it went. Nathan transitioned fine, so I was hoping that she would as well. Plus, since it's a bunk bed, it's closer to the floor than a "normal" bed...so falling out doesn't hurt so bad. :)

Elizabeth said...

What a big girl! I bet they are having a fun time sharing a room. What do you do during naptime? Doesn't Nathan not really "nap" but just play quietly? You're so brave to take pics of your kids while sleeping. I'm always afraid it'll scare K half to death.