Wednesday, January 21, 2009

getting there...

Well, it's been slow going this month on the blog. I'd say that I'll try to be more regular with posts, but I just don't know if it will happen. We're gearing up for Baby #3 to join our family, so we're busy. On that note, I'll try to post an update soon about what she's been up to.

Here are Nathan and Caroline making use of their new table. I think it is going to be a hit!


Caroline wants to be just like her brother. She follows him around, plays with the toys he likes, and just generally keeps a close eye on him. I often find her watching what he does and then immediately imitating him. On this particular day, Nathan had hit his head pretty good and was putting a cold pack on it. Caroline wanted one, too, and I just didn't see a good reason not to let her have one.


Last weekend, we were able to make a trip to NC to see my brother and his family. I didn't get too many pictures (again), but here are a few. The girls shared a bath Saturday night, so Aunt Jenn and I turned into paparazzi.



Caroline thought that she would try to help Kaitlin out by bathing her.


We sat all three kids down on Sunday after church to try and get a picture of them together. I think this one turned out pretty good (at least if you ignore Nathan's big ol' feet in the front).

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Love the pic of Caroline washing Kaitlin:)