Tuesday, July 10, 2007

another milestone met

This past weekend, I told at least three people that Caroline was working toward crawling but that she hadn't yet figured out how to get her belly up and her knees down at the same time. Well, Sunday afternoon, she pushed up on hands and knees. I guess she just wanted to show me that she COULD do it. :) She's done it quite a few times since. I managed to catch a picture just a little while ago.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Caroline! You'll be keeping up with Nathan before long.

Elizabeth said...

Oh I'm so jealous! Good job, little Caroline. You are soo strong! Kate is still trying to figure out the whole tummy off the floor thing. She moves her legs a log, so when she figures it out, she'll probably go flying.

Elizabeth said...

a lot, not a log. Sorry.

Ldani said...

And Mommy will be kept busy keeping up with two mobile little ones. =)